10.15.2008

Trend Alert: Hippie Headbands










A trend that is quite bold and has been taking off since summer is the Hippie Headband. I saw it on girls at Lollapalooza, clubs in LA and of course celebrities. My favorite version of the look was worn by Lauren Conrad this week at her own fashion show. She wore a black and gold chain headband. I'm not sure I like the extra wide silver sparkly headband she wore at Lo's birthday party- it's a bit much. Of course I could not bring up the topic without showing the Queen of Hippie Headbands- Mischa Barton. Shown in very literal and subtle versions. To get the look go to Target, they have a wide variety of headbands.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We were just watching Kath and Kim on tivo and Selma Blair had a pair of hot pink liquid leggings on. Bobby was like, "those are hot, you should get some of those."