9.18.2008

Cabana Fall Picks: Old Navy Highlights






Stylish and Old Navy are three words I would never use in the same sentence...until recently! I have been pleasantly surprised with the soft jersey maxi dresses and flowy, off-shoulder tops this summer. Now I am once again surprised with a couple of pieces from this fall's collection. So check out my picks from Old Navy this fall. Beginning at the top with the Satin 3/4 Sleeve Dress for $34. Next is the Silk Ruffle Top ($26) which would be cute under a suit. Finally the Double Breasted Sweater Coat ($39) in either black or white. I think this coat in black is a great pick for transitioning into the chilly weather. Paired with jean and a great purse it would be a fab outfit to shop in or go to dinner. So check out Old Navy without reservations- there are actually a couple fab pieces to combine with the rest of your wardrobe!

No comments: